Animated  Sparkly Love Heart -->

Thursday 17 January 2013

Note to SELF !!

|sigh|...now that i started thinkin' about my future.. i think i still dont really know my direction.Where should i go?? When i look to my family's condition..im really worry if i've disappoint them. Sometimes i envy what my cousin,nephew,niece,friends already have for their future..i really admired them and want to be just like one of them ..but everytime i wanted-to,,i felt like i have no ability to do so. Huh..now i feel that i started to deny the saying 'BELIEVE IN MIRACLE'..shouldnt said that..but..i really dont have strength right n0w..looking forward 4 it..haha na..mula sda sya fikir bkan2..nonsense btul o kpla sya..by the way..now i suddenly hve crazy idea to write in..hohoho.. Hey u! If u read this..i want to say syukran! I luv u :-*

2 comments:

  1. Okey...
    Wht Tcher Sylvia say..believe in .....??? u know wht it...hohoho
    Lol @_@

    ReplyDelete